Вернуться   Расположение Нашей Армии [СССР] > Дом офицеров > Комитет "Варшавский Договор" / Warsaw Pact Committee

Важная информация

Опции темы
Старый 21.11.2003, 18:10   #1
VIC

Полковник МСВ

Full official site of the warsaw pact

Site of the WP is working on this adress:
http://wp.our-army.su/

Dear comrades, the full version of the WP site, presentable to the wider OFP comunity, is ready, and we are puting efforts to make the WP site a true place for bringing all the East oriented OFP squads, mods and gamers together. This is why I would like to especially stress, that this site was planned as a useful tool for all of the members of the pact, to bring their information to the wider comunity. This is why you, our comrades and allies, are welcome to publish your announcements in the on the site. Just let me know through ICQ what exactly you want to publish in the WP site news, and the site's tech stuff will put it there. Please, do not neglect this possibility, and also, do not neglect this forum, because only active interaction between the WP members will help us reach the final goal of WP - to create a powerful pro Eastern force in the international OFP community.

Гвардии полковник запаса
Наша Армия [CCCP] / ICQ#284418850

VIC вне форума Вверх  
Старый 28.12.2003, 19:44   #2
KGBCCCP

Младший прапорщик запаса

Your slogan

Nice site, but when I saw your huge letters in bold I started laughing my ass off. Sorry, I hate to break it to you guys, but its not "Proletarians of all countries - incorporate," but rather, "Proletarians of all countries - unite." When I first read it seemed to me as if the proletarians of all these countries are huge corporate organizations rather then countries. If you don't believe me, just google that phrase in quotations. The way you wrote it you only get 2 hits. Only your site and another one can`t write. If you google the alternative, you get about 1000 search results. Therefore the moral of this paragraph is please change that slogan, or at least don't make it bold and red.

kgb-cccp

Младший прапорщик запаса
Наша Армия [CCCP] / ICQ#178067060 /
KGBCCCP вне форума Вверх  
Старый 29.12.2003, 15:32   #3
IFRIT
Зарегистрированные пользователи

yes I think he is right
you should change it to "Proletarians of all countries - unite" that will better

Сержант / ЗАПАС
Наша Армия [CCCP] / ICQ #165800570
IFRIT вне форума Вверх  
Старый 29.12.2003, 18:12   #4
KGBCCCP

Младший прапорщик запаса

Or you guys can write "workers of all countries unite" thats the most common one, but you guys are right that Proletarians is a more accurate word, even if it is used less often.

kgb-cccp

Младший прапорщик запаса
KGBCCCP вне форума Вверх  
Старый 30.12.2003, 08:57   #5
VIC

Полковник МСВ

If you would like to do something, you can always take a part in this project...

Гвардии полковник запаса
Наша Армия [CCCP] / ICQ#284418850

VIC вне форума Вверх  
Старый 30.12.2003, 22:11   #6
KGBCCCP

Младший прапорщик запаса

I am ready to serve the Soviet Union and Nasha Armija and am glad to help in any way possible. I am fluent in english in speaking, and can write at a gr.11 level of enriched english. I currently go to school in Canada and have been here for the last 8 years during the school year. During the summer, for the whole summer I am in Russia, so I still remember Russian, it being my first language. If you wish to contact me you can usually find me on MIRC (as soon as they unban me) from 02:00 Moscow time. Here is my ICQ: 178067060, my e-mail is at the bottom. If you wish to test my level of english you can send me an e-mail in either Russian or english and I can translate it.
Serving the Soviet Union!

kgb-cccp

Младший прапорщик запаса
KGBCCCP вне форума Вверх  
Старый 30.12.2003, 22:40   #7
KGBCCCP

Младший прапорщик запаса

By the way, you still didn't change the site.

kgb-cccp

Младший прапорщик запаса
KGBCCCP вне форума Вверх  
Старый 22.02.2004, 22:13   #8
Anonymous

Yeah, it still looks like broken record...
Too bad theres no english version of THAT site.....
Anonymous вне форума Вверх  
Старый 23.02.2004, 14:49   #9
Drakon

Полковник МСВ

Seems ok for me

Гв.Полковник
Наша Армия [CCCP]
Drakon вне форума Вверх  
Старый 23.02.2004, 14:54   #10
Anonymous

well it looks okay for ya only because you seen it many times...but for the first look...

btw you still in NA Dragon?
Anonymous вне форума Вверх  

Опции темы